Applicant Interview

For travel to the United States on a temporary basis, including tourism, temporary employment, study and exchange. Once you receive your visa, please forward a copy of the visa and I-94 card to our office. Please contact our office prior to making irrevocable travel arrangements to discuss your plans. Links to external websites are provided as a convenience and should not be construed as an endorsement by the U.S. Department of State of the views or products contained therein.
Statistics show that a little over 57% of L-1 visa applicants recieve RFEs and 54% of those are approved after the RFE. First, you need to ask your employer to sponsor you in your green card application. The employer needs to apply and receive a PERM Labor Certification on the employee’s behalf. To obtain the L1 visa, you must schedule an interview with the consular officer.
To file an I-140 petition, you will need to provide evidence that you are eligible for immigrant status. l1a interview questions includes a copy of your passport, birth certificate, and employment offer letter. The transition from an L1A visa to a green card can be a bit complicated. However, it is possible to do so by first applying for permanent residence status. Once you have obtained your permanent residence status, you can then apply for a green card. If you are a foreign national of a multinational company looking to work in the United States, the L1 visa may be right for you initially.
Under the Trump administration, processing times for EAD applications have increased due to backlogs. Current estimates are anywhere between three and over six months. For this reason, it’s best to apply for an EAD as soon as you can.
Only those outside the United States when their petition is approved have to go for an interview. While most O-1 visa candidates are required to attend an interview, not all applicants are required to do so. Some O-1 visa candidates are chosen for an interview, while others are not, usually based on the quantity of proof and supporting documents submitted with the application. The candidates must go through consular processing, which entails filling out a DS-160 online nonimmigrant application and submitting it to a US consulate or embassy in their home country.